Dr. Fahim Malik, MD is a nephrology specialist in Germantown, MD. Dr. Malik completed a residency at University of Arizona. and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Malik is board certified in Nephrology.
- 1 19785 Crystal Rock Dr Ste 310, Germantown, MD 20874 (301) 907-4646
Washington Nephrology Associates
Washington Nephrology Associates4915 Auburn Ave Ste 104, Bethesda, MD 20814 (301) 907-4646
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Boston University School of Med/Boston Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Arizona, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Medical College Of Ohio, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malik?
Dr. Malik is very bright. You can ask him anything and he will have an answer for you. Because of his specialty, he places a great emphasis on lab results. I like the fact that he is younger, and may be more in tune with the latest medical teaching and research. However, if you are looking for a warm and fuzzy personality, Malik is not the one.
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center
- Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Suburban Hospital