Dr. Fahad Omar, MD is a pulmonary critical care medicine specialist in Columbia, MO. Dr. Omar completed a residency at Wayne State University/Detroit Medcial Center. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI HEALTH CARE SYSTEM and is affiliated with DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Omar is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
University of Missouri Health Care System
University of Missouri - Columbia1 Hospital Dr, Columbia, MO 65201 Existing Patients: (573) 882-2115
- 2 1512 N Zaragoza Rd, El Paso, TX 79936 Existing Patients: (248) 763-7705
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School
- University of Missouri / Columbia Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Wayne State University/Detroit Medcial Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Wayne State University/Detroit Medcial Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Ross Univer, Medical School — 2009
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Omar?
"Entire staff was very professional and helpful. Office used teleconference due to COVID-19. I was impressed with technology. Dr. Omar was friendly and listened to my concerns."
- DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
- The Hospitals Of Providence Transmountain
- University Of Missouri Health Care