Dr. Tamer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fadi Tamer, MD is a family medicine specialist in Shawnee, KS. Dr. Tamer completed a residency at Ks Med Educ Fndn. and is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ks Med Educ Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Naval Hospital of Tartous - Syria, Internship Hospital
- University Of Tishreen, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 6345 LONG AVE, Shawnee, KS 66216 Existing Patients: (913) 631-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tamer?
Professional,friendly, made me very comfortable,took care of my problem he is just a great doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fadi Tamer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tamer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tamer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tamer frequently treats Rapid Flu Test, Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling, and Home Sleep Study.
Dr. Tamer's office is located at 6345 LONG AVE, Shawnee, KS 66216. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tamer speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission