Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (713) 903-2841, and for other questions, call (281) 737-0435.
Dr. Fadi abu-Shahin, MD
New Patient(713) 565-8902
Dr. Fadi abu-Shahin, MD is a oncology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. abu-Shahin completed a residency at East Tennessee State University. He currently practices at Houston Methodist Oncology Partners and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. abu-Shahin is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- East Tennessee State University, Residency Hospital — 2009
- East Tennessee State University, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Medicare Advantage
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Imagine Health
- Independent Medical Systems
- Medical Mutual
- Medicare of Texas
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- US Family Health Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. abu-Shahin?
Could not say enough good things about this man! As a cancer patient you need a doctor who is compassionate, that listens to you and who genuinely cares and believes in you! He does all those things. He treated a very rare cancer that I have. Every step of the way, what he told me would happen has! Today I am cancer free! We will miss him terribly since leaving Kingsport hematology! But wish him success wherever he goes!
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. abu-Shahin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fadi abu-Shahin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. abu-Shahin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. abu-Shahin accepts your insurance.
Dr. abu-Shahin frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Erythropoietin Test, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. abu-Shahin's office is located at 18220 State Highway 249 Ste 130, Houston, TX 77070. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. abu-Shahin speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.