Dr. Nickel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. F Ray Nickel, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Ventura, CA. Dr. Nickel completed a residency at UC-Irvine. He currently practices at Ventura Orthopedics and is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nickel is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Usc/Rancho Los Amigos Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- UC-Irvine, Residency Hospital — 1984
- UC-Irvine, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of California At San Diego, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nickel?
Dr Nickel and the staff at Ventura Orthopedic are great to work with. I feel in very competent hands with them. I searched for quite some time for a surgeon to perform a complex orthopedic procedure on me. Dr. Nickel came highly recommended, and I could not be more pleased with my progress.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. F Ray Nickel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nickel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nickel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nickel frequently treats Ankle Sprains and Strains, Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Nickel's office is located at 3525 Loma Vista Rd, Ventura, CA 93003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nickel speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center