Dr. Frederick Dixon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dixon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frederick Dixon, MD is a cardiology specialist in Billings, MT. Dr. Dixon completed a residency at Ochsner Fdn Hospital. He currently practices at Montana Heart Institute and is affiliated with Seton Medical Center Harker Heights. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dixon is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ochsner Fdn Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Ochsner Fdn Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Ochsner Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Medical School — 1979
- Georgia Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Montana Heart Institute
Montana Heart Institute2900 12th Ave N Ste 204E, Billings, MT 59101 Existing Patients: (406) 237-5001
Dxre Pllc326 N Lbj Dr Ste 104, San Marcos, TX 78666 Existing Patients: (512) 572-1003
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dixon?
I was one of many that had the opportunity to have Dr. Dixon as a Cardiologist at Austin Heart. I have been seen by him for 11 years and although I have seen others prior, none took the time to explain in detail, and in layman's terms what was going on with my heart and how WE could improve the outcome. His abilities and forethought are impeccable and professional at all times. He listens to you, asks the questions you don't think of and advises on all aspects of your care. Thank you SIR!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dixon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dixon frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Sleep Study, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Dixon's office is located at 2900 12th Ave N Ste 204E, Billings, MT 59101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dixon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Seton Medical Center Harker Heights