Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Knotts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frank Knotts, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Toledo, OH. Dr. Knotts completed a residency at UCSD. He currently practices at SURGERY & CRITICAL CARE ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with Mercy Health - St. Vincent Medical Center. Dr. Knotts is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- UCSD, Residency Hospital — 1981
- UCSD, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1975
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Surgery & Critical Care Associates
Cardiovascular Diagnostic Institute2409 Cherry St, Toledo, OH 43608 Existing Patients: (419) 251-4674
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Knotts?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Knotts frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration , and Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage.
Dr. Knotts' office is located at 2409 Cherry St, Toledo, OH 43608. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Knotts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - St. Vincent Medical Center