Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Frederick Richburg, MD is a sports medicine specialist in San Diego, CA. He currently practices at San Diego Sports Medicine & Family Health Center and is affiliated with Alvarado Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Richburg is board certified in Family Practice.
- San Diego Sports Medicine & Family Health Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Santa Monica UCLA Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Santa Monica UCLA Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Loma Linda University Graduate School, Other Education — 1990
- California State University, Fresno, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Sports Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richburg?
I paid my own money to consult with Dr. Richburg based on a friend's recommendation. It was worth every penny. I appreciate that he is not one to rush to treat symptoms with medicine or surgery, and truly spends the time to understand your issues and respond to them with care and great advice. He is upbeat, direct, and has a great sense of humor. A great credit to the medical profession.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Sports Medicine Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Richburg frequently treats the following conditions: Sinus Tachycardia, Muscle Spasm, and Dizziness. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Richburg's office is located at 4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd Ste 300, San Diego, CA 92121. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Richburg provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Frederick Richburg, MD is affiliated with Alvarado Hospital Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Frederick Richburg, MD holds board certifications in Family Practice.
Dr. Richburg has over 28 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.8/5 for Dr. Frederick Richburg, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Alvarado Hospital Medical Center
San Diego Sports Medicine & Family Health Center
Sorrento Valley Office4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd Ste 300, San Diego, CA 92121 (858) 793-7860