Dr. Long has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Francis Long, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Sheffield, AL. Dr. Long completed a residency at U Tenn. He currently practices at Shoals Ear Nose & Throat PC and is affiliated with Helen Keller Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Long is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- U Tenn, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Carraway Meth Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Long?
Dr. Allen Long & his staff are outstanding. They go above & beyond to take care of their patients. His knowledge & experience makes him one of the best practitioners in the area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Long accepts your insurance.
Dr. Long frequently treats Otologic Conditions & Procedures and Upper Respiratory Conditions.
Dr. Long's office is located at 421 Cox Blvd, Sheffield, AL 35660. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Helen Keller Hospital
- North Alabama Medical Center
- Shoals Hospital
Shoals Ear Nose & Throat PC
- 2 505 N Columbia Ave, Sheffield, AL 35660 (256) 386-7040