Dr. Long has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Francis Long, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Sheffield, AL. Dr. Long completed a residency at U Tenn. He currently practices at Shoals Ear Nose & Throat PC and is affiliated with Helen Keller Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Long is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- U Tenn, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Carraway Meth Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Long?
Dr. Long was an amazing doctor. He took GREAT care of me and my daughter. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Long accepts your insurance.
Dr. Long frequently treats Otologic Conditions & Procedures and Upper Respiratory Conditions.
Dr. Long's office is located at 421 Cox Blvd, Sheffield, AL 35660. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Helen Keller Hospital
- North Alabama Medical Center
- Shoals Hospital
Shoals Ear Nose & Throat PC
Shoals Ear Nose & Throat PC421 Cox Blvd, Sheffield, AL 35660 Existing Patients: (256) 386-7040
- 2 505 N Columbia Ave, Sheffield, AL 35660 Existing Patients: (256) 386-7040