Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Frank Barber, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Barber completed a residency at Tripler Army Med Center. and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barber is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Medical Arts Hospital Dallas, Tx, Fellowship Hospital
- Tripler Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Oklahoma State University, Undergraduate School
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Independent Medical Systems
- Provider Networks of America
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 5228 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093 Existing Patients: (972) 250-5700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barber?
Very accomplished doctor. Well versed in his profession. Highly competent and skilled professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barber frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Knee Dislocation.
Dr. Barber's office is located at 5228 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- Medical City Plano
- Texas Health Center For Diagnostics & Surgery Plano