Dr. McConnell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ezra McConnell, MD is a nephrology specialist in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. McConnell completed a residency at Brooke Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Carolina Kidney Care, P.A. and is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley - Bladen County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McConnell is board certified in Nephrology.
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- East Tennessee State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Duke University School Of Engineering, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carolina Kidney Care, P.A.
Carolina Kidney Care, P.A.557 Sandhurst Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28304 Existing Patients: (888) 397-5632
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McConnell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ezra McConnell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McConnell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McConnell accepts your insurance.
Dr. McConnell frequently treats Acidosis, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. McConnell's office is located at 557 Sandhurst Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McConnell speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Fear Valley - Bladen County Hospital
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
- Southeastern Regional Medical Center