Dr. Eyal Attar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Attar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eyal Attar, MD is a hematology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Attar completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Mass General Hospital Cancer Center and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Attar is board certified in Hematology.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mass General Hospital Cancer Center
Mass General Hospital Cancer Center55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Attar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Attar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Attar frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML).
Dr. Attar's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Attar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital