Dr. Eyad Abochale, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abochale's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eyad Abochale, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Abochale completed a residency at Edgewater Medical Center. He currently practices at Skin Surgery Specialists of Arkansas and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abochale is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- LSU Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University Ar, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Edgewater Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Aleppo Med Sch, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Skin Surgery Specialists of Arkansas9601 Baptist Health Dr Ste 970, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 224-1172
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abochale?
We love him. He has helped my husband so much with his breathing issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abochale accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abochale frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Abochale's office is located at 9601 Baptist Health Dr Ste 970, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abochale has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock