Dr. Everton Arrindell, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Arrindell completed a residency at University of Michigan W.K. Kellogg Eye Center. He currently practices at Tennessee Retina, PC and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Eye Institute of the Medical College of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan W.K. Kellogg Eye Center, Residency Hospital
- St Vincent's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arrindell?
I saw Dr. Arrindell on referral from my optometrist for a retina "wrinkle". He was efficient, professional, and caring. He was in no hurry to recommend a surgery that I will eventually need but explained well what my expectations in vision should be. Put me on drops to help alleviate problem for several months before recommending surgery. Didn't work, but I have not had surgery yet.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center