Dr. Evelyn Horn, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Horn completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. She currently practices at Cardiology at Weill Cornell Medical Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Horn is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Cardiology at Weill Cornell Medical Center
Cardiology520 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021 Call
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Mt Sinai Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horn?
Excelent , highly professional doctor and nursing staff. A lot of attention and patience to the patient ‘a health issues and greate desire to help. The way Doctor talks and explains everything provides great trust and hope for future improvement. Thanks to all NP’s and office staff. One of the best , if not the best , medical professional office. Thanks to all
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center