Dr. Eve Rosemarin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosemarin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eve Rosemarin, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Chappaqua, NY. Dr. Rosemarin completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. She currently practices at Boston Children's Health Physicians (BCHP) and is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosemarin is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Misericordia Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University Of Sydney, Medical School — 1975
- 1975, Undergraduate School
- University of Sydney / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Health Physicians (BCHP)
Chappaqua Pediatrics175 King St, Chappaqua, NY 10514 Existing Patients: (914) 238-8550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosemarin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosemarin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosemarin frequently treats Immunization Administration, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Rosemarin's office is located at 175 King St, Chappaqua, NY 10514. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosemarin speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rosemarin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center