Dr. Evangelos Gragoudas, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Gragoudas completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Massachusetts Eye and Ear. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gragoudas is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Massachusetts Eye and Ear
Main Campus243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-3515
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Joslin Rsch Lab, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- Waltham Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Athens U Med Sch, Medical School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gragoudas?
I see Dr. Gragoudas and his team every six months (it's been 12 years so far) as they watch and manage my ocular cancer. The entire team is helpful and Dr. Gragoudas is knowledgeable and will answer all questions.