Call (951) 364-0467 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Evangeline Reyes, MD is a hematology specialist in Riverside, CA. Dr. Reyes completed a residency at Berkshire Medical Center. She currently practices at Compassionate Cancer Care Medical Group and is affiliated with Riverside Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Berkshire Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Berkshire Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Indian, Korean, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese
Compassionate Cancer Care Medical Group
Riverside4500 Brockton Ave Ste 107, Riverside, CA 92501 Existing Patients: (951) 364-0467
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reyes?
Dr. Reyes has taken care of my fiancé after being diagnosed with cancer. She was very thorough in her consult and spent over 1 hour with us to make sure all of our questions were answered and that we understood what would happen next. Her and her staff have made us feel more like family rather than just another number. They have been efficient and kept us in the loop every step of the way. The referral coordinators know their stuff and I never have to bug them to get what we need. A+ doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reyes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Evangeline Reyes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reyes' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reyes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reyes frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Reyes' office is located at 4500 Brockton Ave Ste 107, Riverside, CA 92501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reyes speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and Vietnamese. View profile to see all.
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Medical Center