Dr. Evander Fogle, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Fogle completed a residency at Emory University School Of Med. He currently practices at Resurgens Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fogle is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Windy Hill2550 Windy Hill Rd SE, Marietta, GA 30067 Existing Patients: (770) 933-1900
- University Of Southern California School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Emory University School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fogle?
Dr Fogle and his entire team were really fantastic. From the very first consult to the last follow-up appointment, he never once rushed about anything. He and his team answered every single question I had in detail and so I clearly understood. He explained all of my options and when surgery was the choice, he explained exactly what would happen and what to expect. His team was great in following up and providing me guidance and advice and also setting the right expectations. Dr Fogle and his team really treated me as an individual and tailored my treatment and care to me and how my body reacted and recovered and I could not be more pleased.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital