Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vosburgh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Evan Vosburgh, MD is a hematology specialist in West Haven, CT. Dr. Vosburgh completed a residency at Albany Medical Center Hospital. He currently practices at Veterans Affairs Connecticut Healthcare System-west Haven Campus. Dr. Vosburgh is board certified in Hematology.
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1982
- Duke University, Undergraduate School
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Veterans Affairs Connecticut Healthcare System-west Haven Campus950 Campbell Ave, West Haven, CT 06516 Existing Patients: (203) 932-5711
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vosburgh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vosburgh frequently treats Anemia, Acute Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Vosburgh's office is located at 950 Campbell Ave, West Haven, CT 06516. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vosburgh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.