Dr. Evan Lederman, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Glendale, AZ. Dr. Lederman completed a residency at The American Sports Med Institute. He currently practices at The Orthopedic Clinic Association and is affiliated with Abrazo Arrowhead Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lederman is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
The Orthopedic Clinic Association
The Orthopedic Clinic Association6320 W Union Hills Dr, Glendale, AZ 85308 Existing Patients: (602) 277-6211
- American Sports Medicine Institute Birmingham AL, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Med College Of Wi, Internship Hospital — 1996
- The American Sports Med Institute, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1989
- University of California at Santa Barbara, Undergraduate School — 1985
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Banner Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Dean Health Plan, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Phoenix Health Plan
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lederman?
I have been to Dr Lederman on several occasions this year for a bad shoulder. His advice in the beginning to keep moving it to smooth out the fraying was a little painful but it worked. I don’t have the clicking and popping and catching anymore. However the pain is still with me so I will be having a surgery for a debridement. He is very professional and courteous. I highly recommend Dr Lederman
- Abrazo Arrowhead Campus
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Oasis Hospital