Dr. Evan Kass, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kass' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Evan Kass, MD
Dr. Evan Kass, MD is a pediatric urology specialist in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Kass completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospital. He currently practices at Comprehensive Urology and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kass is board certified in Urology.
- University of Michigan Hospital, Residency Hospital
- The Hospital for Sick Children, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- City University of New York, Undergraduate School — 1964
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kass?
Dr. Kass preformed life saving surgery when my child was 3 months old. He is knowledgeable and found an issue with my other child based upon male and female prevalence. We started with one physician and transferred to his care. His office staff is not always good with scheduling yearly visits, but he is outstanding, personable, and a man of character!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kass accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kass frequently treats Vesicoureteral Reflux, Balanoposthitis, and Bedwetting.
Dr. Kass' office is located at 31157 Woodward Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48073. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kass has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Comprehensive Urology31157 Woodward Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48073