Dr. Tobin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Evan Tobin, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Tobin completed a residency at Ohio St U. He currently practices at Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians and is affiliated with Mount Carmel East. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Medical School
- Ohio St U, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Princeton University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians
East6573 E Broad St, Columbus, OH 43213 Existing Patients: (614) 273-2230
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tobin?
Dr. Tobin is fantastic! He has treated several members of my family over the years and now I am a patient too. He is the best of the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Evan Tobin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tobin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tobin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tobin frequently treats Sinusitis, Chronic Sinusitis, and Ear Ache.
Dr. Tobin's office is located at 6573 E Broad St, Columbus, OH 43213. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tobin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Carmel East
- Mount Carmel St. Ann's
- Mount Carmel West
- Nationwide Children's Hospital
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center