Dr. Evan Harris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harris' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Evan Harris, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Glastonbury, CT. Dr. Harris completed a residency at Hackensack Univ Med Ctr. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harris is board certified in Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology.
- University of South Florida College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Hackensack Univ Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Hackensack Univ Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
Dr. Harris and his staff are outstanding. They treated me with significant expertise and respect. I am extremely pleased with the results-- no more pain or heaviness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harris frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Harris' office is located at 622 Hebron Ave Ste 103, Glastonbury, CT 06033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.