Dr. Evan Appelbaum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Appelbaum's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Evan Appelbaum, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chestnut Hill, MA. Dr. Appelbaum completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center. He currently practices at Mens Health Boston and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Appelbaum is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Residency Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hsp Center, Residency Hospital
- Sackler School Of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mens Health Boston
Mens Health Boston200 Boylston St # A309, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467 Existing Patients: (617) 277-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Appelbaum?
I started on a healthier lifestyle thanks to Dr. Evan Appelbaum who discovered my heart rhythm problem. He recommended an excellent nutritionist to help me with my diet and to live healthy. 3 doctors failed to diagnose my problem before he completed a series of tests.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Appelbaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Appelbaum frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Chest Pain, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Appelbaum's office is located at 200 Boylston St # A309, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Appelbaum has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center