Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eva Lee, MD is a nephrology specialist in Salem, OR. Dr. Lee completed a residency at U Hosp of Cleveland-Case Western Reserve U. She currently practices at Kidney Care Physicians,LLC and is affiliated with Salem Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Nephrology.
- Case Western Reserve U/U Hosp of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- U Hosp of Cleveland-Case Western Reserve U, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr-CWRU, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Shanghai Med U, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kidney Care Physicians,LLC
Kidney Care Physicians LLC875 Oak St Se Ste 5070, Salem, OR 97301 Existing Patients: (503) 561-8565
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Definitely 5 Stars. Dr. Lee is a wonderful, experienced physician. She is very thorough and knowledgeable. She takes the time to answer any questions and explain any conditions. I've been her patient for 6 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eva Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Calcium Metabolism Disorders, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 875 Oak St Se Ste 5070, Salem, OR 97301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Salem Hospital