Dr. Perdahl-Wallace has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eva Perdahl-Wallace, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Perdahl-Wallace completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. She currently practices at Kaiser Permanente Capitol Hill Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Perdahl-Wallace is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- University Of Umea / Medical Faculty, Medical School
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perdahl-Wallace?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eva Perdahl-Wallace, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Perdahl-Wallace's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Perdahl-Wallace accepts your insurance.
Dr. Perdahl-Wallace frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Bone Marrow Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Perdahl-Wallace's office is located at 700 2nd St NE, Washington, DC 20002. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Perdahl-Wallace speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Kaiser Permanente Capitol Hill Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Downtown La Hope St Med Office700 2nd St NE, Washington, DC 20002 (202) 346-3000