Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Medvedova accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eva Medvedova, MD is a hematology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Medvedova completed a residency at UMass Memorial Medical Center. She currently practices at Umass Memorial Medical Center and is affiliated with OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Medvedova is board certified in Hematology.
- UMass Memorial Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- UMass Memorial Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- UMass Memorial Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Univerzita Komenskeho, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Umass Memorial Medical Center55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655 Existing Patients: (508) 334-3550
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Medvedova?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Medvedova frequently treats Myeloma, Anemia, and Pancytopenia.
Dr. Medvedova's office is located at 55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Medvedova has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital