Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Eva Wall, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Rochester, NY. She currently practices at Acute Care Surgery and is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Wall is board certified in General Surgery.
- Queens Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Geisinger Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES, Medical School — 1993
- George Washington University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Johns Hopkins U, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Johns Hopkins University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- First Choice Health
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Providence Health Plans
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wall?
My husband was critical due to a issue after one dose of chemo for mets. He went into septic shock. Required mechanical ventilation. Dr. Walls , Dr Malin and Dr. Jones worked feverishly to take care of his multitude of issues. He was on a vent. Critical and because of his great doctor (s) he is off the vent and recovering. The team just kept at it. And a miracle happened. He was sooo sick. I saw how she related to a team of doctors so professional and caring. great teacher.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Wall frequently treats the following conditions: Appendicitis, Gallstones, and Cholecystitis and Gallstones. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wall's office is located at 1425 Portland Ave, Rochester, NY 14621. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Wall is able to speak Polish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Eva Wall, MD is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Eva Wall, MD holds board certifications in General Surgery.
Dr. Wall has over 29 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Eva Wall, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Rochester General Hospital