Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Eva Chalas, MD
Dr. Eva Chalas, MD is
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer and Allie, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- U Hosp-SUNY Stony Brook, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- City University Of New York, H.H. Lehman College, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Academic Faculty,
- Private Practice - Group/Partnership,
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Czech, French, Italian, Spanish
Compare with other Gynecology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chalas?
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Chalas and her staff. She is very knowledgeable and empathetic, I’m not sure how there could be any negative reviews about her because she is simply wonderful. She has gone above and beyond for me as she does with all of her patients. You are in great hands if you have her as your doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Eva Chalas, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Chalas' profile.
Dr. Chalas in specializes in Gynecology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chalas frequently treats the following conditions: Gynecologic Cancer. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chalas' office is located at 200 Old Country Rd Ste 365 Mineola, NY 11501. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Chalas is able to speak Czech, French, Italian and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chalas provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Eva Chalas, MD is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital.
Dr. Eva Chalas, MD has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
Perlmutter Cancer Center at NYU Langone Gynecologic Oncology Associates--Mineola
Long Island Gynecologic Oncologists200 Old Country Rd Ste 365, Mineola, NY 11501 (516) 294-5440
Perlmutter Cancer Center at NYU Langone Gynecologic Oncology Associates--Valley Stream
Perlmutter Cancer Center at NYU Langone Gynecologic Oncology Associates--Valley Stream70 E Sunrise Hwy Ste 515W, Valley Stream, NY 11581 (516) 294-5440
Valley Medical Group - Cardiac Surgery, Ridgewood 1
Winthrop University Hospital259 1st St, Mineola, NY 11501 (516) 294-5440