Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Eunice Lee, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Lee completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. She currently practices at Long Island Eye Surgeons PC and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Long Island Eye Surgeons PC
Lake Success Office1981 Marcus Ave Ste E115, New Hyde Park, NY 11042 Existing Patients: (516) 627-5113
Syosset Hospital221 Jericho Tpke, Syosset, NY 11791 Existing Patients: (844) 727-5795
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee is what your eyes deserve. She is a superb ophthalmologist and her office is reliably efficient. Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Floaters, Benign Neoplasm of Choroid, and Benign Neoplasm of Eye.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 1981 Marcus Ave Ste E115, New Hyde Park, NY 11042. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital