Dr. Eun Kwak, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Kwak completed a residency at U Toronto. She currently practices at Pittsburgh Aids Center for Treatment and is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kwak is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Pittsburgh Aids Center for Treatment3601 5th Ave Ste 700, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 Existing Patients: (412) 647-0996
- 2 3a Falk Medical Ave Bldg 3601, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- U Ottawa, Fellowship Hospital
- U Toronto, Residency Hospital — 1999
- St Michaels Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1997
- McGill U, Fac Med, Medical School — 1996
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kwak?
- UPMC Presbyterian