Dr. Chan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eugenia Chan, MD is a developmental-behavioral pediatric specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Chan completed a residency at Yale New Haven Chldrns Hosp. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Emergency Medicine and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chan is board certified in Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Boston Children's Hospital, General & Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Harvard School of Public Health (Graduate Degree), Other Education — 2001
- Yale New Haven Chldrns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Yale New Haven Chldrns Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Harvard and Radliffe Colleges, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eugenia Chan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chan frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Behavioral Disorders, and Developmental and Learning Disorders .
Dr. Chan's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 2115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital