Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 829-4217, and for other questions, call (425) 646-7777.
Dr. Eugene Yang, MD
New Patient(206) 829-4217
Dr. Eugene Yang, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Yang completed a residency at Stanford University Hospital. He currently practices at Heart Institute at Eastside Specialty Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yang is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Heart Institute at Eastside Specialty Center
Heart Institute at Eastside Specialty Center3100 NORTHUP WAY, Bellevue, WA 98004 Call
- Stanford University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Stanford University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Stanford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yang?
Dr Yang has been my cardiologist for many years and it one of the most competent and capable DRs I have ever seen. I confidently recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eugene Yang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yang frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension, and Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders.
Dr. Yang's office is located at 3100 NORTHUP WAY, Bellevue, WA 98004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.