Dr. Eugene Shostak, MD is a pulmonology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Shostak completed a residency at Lahey Clin Med Ctr. He currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Shostak is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Thoracic Division525 E 68th St # M-404, New York, NY 10065 (855) 379-3125
- Beth Israel Harvard, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Lahey Clin Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Lahey Clin Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2008
- SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med, Medical School — 2007
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shostak?
Knowledgeable & well mannered. Easy to speak with. Helpful staff.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital