Click here to compare with other Pediatric Specialists.
Dr. Eugene Shatz, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Shatz completed a residency at Chldns Hosp. He currently practices at Helen DeVos Children's Hospital (General Pediatrics) - Grand Rapids. Dr. Shatz is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Chldns Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Helen DeVos Children's Hospital (General Pediatrics) - Grand Rapids
Butterworth Pediatric Clinics330 Barclay Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Existing Patients: (616) 391-8810
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shatz?
I came into see him for mental health issues and he was so nice and funny. Made me laugh and brightened my day up every time I saw him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shatz frequently treats Gonorrhea Screening, Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening , and Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea).
Dr. Shatz's office is located at 330 Barclay Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shatz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.