Dr. Eugene Lit, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lit's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eugene Lit, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Lit completed a residency at Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at EAST BAY RETINA CONSULTANTS. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lit is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Harvard University / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lit?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lit accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lit frequently treats Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), Progressive High Myopia, and Degenerative Disorders of Globe.
Dr. Lit's office is located at 3300 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94609. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lit speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lit has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.