Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Eugene Chung, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Chung completed a residency at Mt Sinai School Of Med. He currently practices at The Christ Hospital Physicians and is affiliated with Christ Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chung is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- University Of Massac, Fellowship Hospital
- Mt Sinai School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Ma Mem Hlthcare University Campus, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Christ Hospital Physicians
The Christ Hospital5885 Harrison Ave Ste 1900, Cincinnati, OH 45248 Existing Patients: (513) 206-1800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chung?
Dr. Chung saved my life on more than one occasion. He will always be my doctor unless he "fires" me. He has been my heart specialist for 22 years. I would and have recommend him to anyone who has heart failure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chung has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chung frequently treats Congestive Heart Failure, Aortic Valve Regurgitation, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Chung's office is located at 5885 Harrison Ave Ste 1900, Cincinnati, OH 45248. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chung speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Margaret Mary Health Main Campus
- Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital