Dr. Eugene Proctor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Proctor's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eugene Proctor, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Proctor completed a residency at Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Group, P.C. and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Proctor is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Med Coll SC, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Internship Hospital — 1982
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Group, P.C.
Cardiovascular Group PC755 Walther Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Existing Patients: (770) 962-0399
Gwinnett Mdcl Ctr Inpat Med Grp
Gwinnett Hospital System1000 Medical Center Blvd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Existing Patients: (678) 312-3294
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Proctor?
been seeing him since 1992, when my heart issues began. We have fully trusted him through this journey called life. We trust his opinions and recommendations. Very personable, feel we can talk to him about any issue, medical and/or personal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Proctor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Proctor frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Proctor's office is located at 755 Walther Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Proctor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett