Dr. Eugene Potesta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Potesta's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eugene Potesta, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Boardman, OH. Dr. Potesta completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Fifth Avenue Otolaryngology and is affiliated with Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Potesta is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- NE Ohio U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fifth Avenue Otolaryngology
Fifth Avenue Otolaryngology7227 Glenwood Ave, Boardman, OH 44512 Existing Patients: (330) 856-7509
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Potesta?
Dr Potesta was so kind, he listened, asked relevant questions, took my concerns seriously.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Potesta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Potesta frequently treats Otologic Conditions & Procedures.
Dr. Potesta's office is located at 7227 Glenwood Ave, Boardman, OH 44512. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Potesta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital
- Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital
- Surgical Hospital At Southwoods