Click here to compare with other Urology Specialists.
Dr. Eugene Park, MD is a urology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Park completed a residency at University Medical Center. He currently practices at Urology Specialists of Virginia PC and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Park is board certified in Urology.
- University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Park?
Dr. Park is one of the finest doctors I have ever encountered. His knowledge as a urology specialist is exceptional. His experience and skill as a surgeon is unparalleled using state of the art methods which help reduce pain and discomfort. His bedside manner calmed me and gave me confidence as he explained the procedure and answered my concerns. His technique is gentle. The office staffs, scheduler and nurses were all very professional and responsive. If you are in need of a urologist, I highly recommend Dr. Park. I would fly cross country for his services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Park frequently treats Urinary Conditions and Urinary Calculi & Removal.
Dr. Park's office is located at 8720 Stony Point Pkwy Ste 120, Richmond, VA 23235. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Park has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center
Bon Secours Southside Urology