Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Eugene McLaurin, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. McLaurin completed a residency at Naval Hospital. He currently practices at Vision Inc and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Naval Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University Calif, Residency Hospital — 1980
- U Miss, Internship Hospital — 1974
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McLaurin?
Yes, he did my LASIK surgery back in 2000. It was awesome. He recently removed a cataract and that was perfect as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McLaurin frequently treats Floaters, Dry Eyes, and Tear Duct Disorders.
Dr. McLaurin's office is located at 836 E 65th St Ste 36a, Savannah, GA 31405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McLaurin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. McLaurin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph's Hospital
Vision Inc836 E 65th St Ste 36a, Savannah, GA 31405 Existing Patients: (912) 355-9020