Dr. Eugene Roe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roe's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eugene Roe, MD is a neurology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Roe completed a residency at St Christophers Hospital Child Pa. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Christophers Hospital Child Pa, Residency Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital Ny, Residency Hospital
- St. Christopher's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roe?
Dr. Roe saw my son for many years. He was enormously helpful in treating his stress and anxiety that came with his autism. Best thing about Dr. Roe is he really listens closely and asks very pertinent questions. I'd give him more than 5 stars if it was possible!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roe frequently treats Peripheral Neuropathy Testing, Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response Test, and Evoked Potential Test.
Dr. Roe's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roe speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Roe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
Boston Children's Hospital300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (781) 216-3763