Dr. Joseph Brierre, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brierre's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Brierre, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Lafayette, LA. Dr. Brierre completed a residency at U Ala. He currently practices at Our Lady of Lourdes JD Moncus Cancer Center and is affiliated with Ochsner Acadia General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brierre is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- U Ala, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- U Ala, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U Ala, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Lsu School Of Medicine, Shreveport, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brierre?
Dr. Brierre was very comforting in treating my breast cancer. He was welcoming of questions and did not sugar coat possibilities yet encouraged positive thinking . He welcomed my spiritual beliefs. He always considered my fears and Discomforts in treatment . And survivors recovery . He is a blessing to Cancer patients in Lafayette area .
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brierre accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brierre frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Lymphatic System Disorders, and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Brierre's office is located at 4809 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy Ste 230, Lafayette, LA 70508. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brierre has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ochsner Acadia General Hospital
- Ochsner Lafayette General Medical Center
- Ochsner St. Martin Hospital
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
Our Lady of Lourdes JD Moncus Cancer Center4809 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy Ste 230, Lafayette, LA 70508 (337) 470-2739