Dr. Eugene Fu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fu's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eugene Fu, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Fu completed a residency at Riverside Methodist Hospital. He currently practices at Ohiohealth Heart and Vascular and is affiliated with Dublin Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fu is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Allegheny Genl Hosp/Med Coll Penn, Fellowship Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ohiohealth Heart and Vascular3705 Olentangy River Rd Ste 100, Columbus, OH 43214 Existing Patients: (419) 524-8151
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fu?
Dr Fu is treating my atrial fibrillatiion. He is not only a very good doctor, but also makes you feel as though you are his only patient that day. I have had opportunities to follow another cardiologist group away to another hospital, but insisted on staying with Dr Fu.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fu frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Fu's office is located at 3705 Olentangy River Rd Ste 100, Columbus, OH 43214. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
- Mount Carmel East
- OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital
- Ohiohealth Mansfield Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital