Dr. Eugene Weise, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weise's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eugene Weise, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Weise completed a residency at Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital. He currently practices at Dr. Eugene Weise. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weise is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1972
- V A New York Harbor Healthcare System New York Campus, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1966
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Eugene Weise
NY Office115 E 61st St Ste 7c, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 628-0800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weise?
I called Dr weise’s Office on a Saturday because I had the beginnings of a chalazion or eye infection. He gave me an appointment the next day which was a Sunday. I didn’t think doctors like that existed anymore. He was informative attentive kind thorough and very knowledgeable. I was due to leave the country next day for 6 weeks so he even gave me an addition prescription in case I needed it in future. I can’t recommend him highly enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weise accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weise frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Corneal Abrasion or Laceration.
Dr. Weise's office is located at 115 E 61st St Ste 7c, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weise has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.