Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Langevin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eugene Langevin, DO is a cardiology specialist in Joplin, MO. Dr. Langevin completed a residency at Oklahoma State University Health Center. He currently practices at CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE and is affiliated with Freeman Hospital West. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Oklahoma Univerity, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Oklahoma State University Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Tulsa Regional, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Medicine1531 W 32nd St Ste 208, Joplin, MO 64804 Existing Patients: (417) 623-6343
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Langevin?
He saved my life 3 times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Langevin frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic.
Dr. Langevin's office is located at 1531 W 32nd St Ste 208, Joplin, MO 64804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Langevin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Freeman Hospital West
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Joplin