Dr. Eugene Sullivan, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Sullivan completed a residency at Hartford Hospital. He currently practices at SFMG Vascular Associates and is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sullivan is board certified in General Surgery.
SFMG Vascular Associates
SFMG Vascular Associates1000 Asylum Ave Ste 2120, Hartford, CT 06105 (860) 246-4000
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Hartford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Hartford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- College Of The Holy Cross 1973, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sullivan?
Dr. Sullivan is a kind, attentive health care professional. He was there when I needed him on an emergency basis. He was interested and efficient in his office for follow-up visits.I would recommend him as a great Physician.
- St. Francis Hospital & Medical Center