Dr. Eugene Bulkin, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1189
Dr. Eugene Bulkin, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Bulkin completed a residency at New York University / Rusk Institute Of Rehabilitation Medicine. He currently practices at May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bulkin is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors
May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors5 E 98th St, New York, NY 10029 (212) 241-8947
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- New York University / Rusk Institute Of Rehabilitation Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- New York Hospital of Queens, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Sackler School Of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bulkin?
Dr. Bulkin has accomplished the impossible for me. He has treated me for a chronic back issue for several years and each time the procedure is completed, "IT WORKS"!! No easy task considering the extent of my back issues. Great peronality, kind, gentle, answers questions that can be understood, and is so caring. I would like to give him 100 stars, but, this page only allows 5.
- Mount Sinai Hospital